Friday, December 20, 2013

Kraft-y Heart Blog Share, day 2

With our theme of "gifts from the heart" I thought I would share some gift ideas
that I created with the "M" Key on the CTMH Artiste Cartridge.
This "popcorn box" is so easy to put together and you could fill it with all sorts of goodies:
popcorn, party mix, candy, or as shown here, hot chocolate mix.
See that mustache?
You are getting a sneak peek of the Close To My Heart January special!
Here is package of microwave popcorn all wrapped up.
This would be perfect paired with a holiday or family DVD.
The strips on the end are Sparkle and Shine washi tape.
I have been using that alot in my gift wrapping these season.
This little tag and pocket would hold a gift card but I was thinking of tucking in two
movie passes and attaching it onto a box of theater-size candy from the Dollar Tree.
Here is the tag inside...
This project was stamped with the 
"Candyland" stamp set, one of my favorite new stamps sets this year.
What kinds of gift ideas are you crafting this year?
Be sure to visit Kim's blog
Violets and Sunshine for some crafty inspiration.
Have a sweet weekend!




4 comments:

Wild Bluebonnets said...

Lovely work, Lynn! I especially like the tag with the idea of movie tickets.

Brenda said...

I can't pick a favorite because everything is too stinking' cute!!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

So cute! I love the huge mustache on the popcorn box.. Clever!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, that mustache! Too cute, Lynn, and what a fun way to use it! I LOVE this popcorn tub. Lots of adorable goodies to fill it with, too. You are rocking your krafty share projects! My word!