Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry and Sweet Christmas

I hope you all had a Merry and Sweet Christmas!
I took some pictures of student artwork at school and realized I had not shared that yet.
So here goes...
First-grade trains, one of my faves!

Elves on the shelf!




My fifth-graders work in groups to create giant 
buildings for a Christmas village.
I thought this "snow bowling" building was particularly creative!


That's what it looks like when we deck the halls of EPES!
I consider it an honor and a privilege to teach Art to so many students each week!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, I do so love these! So sweet! Makes me long for the days when my two peanuts brought home such wonderful treasures! TFS!

Gia Lau said...

You have some artistic students! Love the Christmas spirit of the kids you shared!