Monday, April 14, 2014

Blog Hop coming soon...


It is going to be a busy week on the blog.
This Friday, our Rose Blossom team will be hosting a blog hop.
Our goal is to show you projects created with the new consultant kit.
Here is a sneak peek of my project.
Everything I used to create it is in the new consultant kit except for the
Cricut Artbooking Cartridge, but wait...
if you join my team in April, you can get the cartridge (or any one of the 3 CTMH carts) FREE!
Here is a view of the whole kit and caboodle.

The new consultant kit fee is $99 but you get over $300 worth of product.
The cartridge collection is a $99 value for FREE!
So, that is around $400 of top quality CTMH products for $99.
And if you join my team I will send you directions for a workshop, designed by me, to use with the Cricut Collection that you choose.
Not only that, you have the opportunity to earn back the $99 you invest in your kit!
With our amazing National Scrapbooking Day special in May, you will be well on your way to 
reaching that goal.
What are you waiting for...you can read more about it on my website HERE.

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, that project looks amazing! Can't wait to see!