Monday, April 21, 2014

NSD Workshops

National Scrapbook Day is coming soon...
May 3rd.
What are your plans?
I am hosting two workshops at my bungalow.


This card kit features the same sketch, inspired by a card from
my RB sister Kristine.
You can see her original card HERE.
Each card uses a mix of patterns for each of the 7 paper packets in the
current Spring/Summer IDEA Book.
I thought it would be fun for my customers to sample each paper packet this way.

The other kit is a layout kit featuring the Lollydoodle paper packet.

To my local customers, please rsvp to order or your kit and/or reserve your spot
at Open Studio times, by Tuesday, April 22 so I can get supplies ordered.

Do you have any plans for NSD?  

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, how fun! What a great idea for National Scrapbook Day. :)