Saturday, August 16, 2014

Look Whooo's here?



Here is a totally different take on the SOTM, a baby card.
The sentiment is from the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.
I just hit the "REAL DIAL SIZE" button and scaled the title down to fit my card.
I paper pieced the owl, using "Chalk It Up" papers.
See yesterday's post for a complete pic.
The clouds are from the 
"Lifting Spirits" stamp set.
I was happy to see this set made a reappearance in this new book.
One of my crafty sources, cannot remember which at this time, noted that
clouds are trending right now.  
Yay! 
Wishing you a beautiful weekend! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving your owls!!!! By far, my fave papers in this new catalog.....so far ... hee hee
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so cute and adorable, Lynn! I love that owl! And how fun you used it for a baby card. Fabulous paper piecing and love the die cut sentiment. The cloud background is super cute, too!