Friday, September 26, 2014

Artfully Sent

It's here, it's here!
I had so many blog post planned that I haven't made the big announcement here yet.
So many cool functions and styles on this one cartridge.
Here is one of my cards that I created with it.


This haunted house card was created with two cuts.
The base (with house) in black and the
Thistle inside piece.
I simply stamped the sentiment and the ghostie on a separte piece of white.
I cut out the ghost and adhered him to peek out the doorway.
Oh what fun!
I have a scrapbooking retreat to go to this weekend and I will be playing around with more of the style on this fun cartridge.
I will post another Halloween card tomorrow.

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Akkk, OMGOSH!!! You KNOW I LOVE this, Lynn! So, so stinkin' cute, and seriously such an amazing design with the new cuts! This is genius! Bravo!