Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Year>>Noted


Here's a final card created with the 
paper kit.
To be honest, I created this card using up the last bit of scraps I had left of the darling paper.
Sometimes, those kind of cards are my favorite.
I love the Spring-like colors in this kit.
I used the following ink colors to coordinate:
Sorbet
Flaxen
Glacier
Love the floral images from this set...


So many possibilities with this set.
Love the everyday sentiments.
And the border stamp is from another new fave...



Won't these be super fun for any occassion cards and layouts?
Time is running out to grab a few new stamp sets, paper packs or inks and qualify for
that $5 Year>>Noted paper kit.
This offer expires January 31!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great use of your last few pieces of paper. Love it Lynn!

Unknown said...

SO pretty!