Saturday, February 28, 2015

My CTMH Journey


Yesterday I shared with you the details of the amazing offer to
join CTMH in March.
Today I will share a bit about my journey.
I joined in 2012 but I just started this My Crush Album this winter.
My teammates started one at a team meeting in Minnesota and I wanted to play along too.
Even though I can't make the meetings
(Indiana to Minnesota is a bit of a commute)
I always feel included because Brenda,
my team leader, includes lots of details and photos for all of us.
Speaking of Brenda, when I created this album it reminded me of how patient she was with me when I was considering signing up.
It took me forever to decide and I had tons of questions which Brenda answered.
I am thrilled with my decision to join CTMH.


I signed on as a hobbyist but my business got a great jump start and has held steady since that beginning year in 2012.
I love teaching workshops using CTMH products and my customers love the products so I never have to worry about meeting the low, quarterly minimum of $300 in sales.
If you would like to know more about being CTMH consultant I would be happy to answer any questions.
darda lynn at yahoo dot com

You can read all about on my website HERE.
BTW, Close To My Heart offers consultants a FREE website.
That is such a great perk!

If you join my team,
the Kraft-y Hearts,
you also enjoy the benefits of Brenda's team the Rose Blossoms 
and many benefits of the Pacemaker team led by Karen Pederson.
It's a great group of peeps!
Speaking of teams, my RB team is hosting a blog hop
tomorrow night to feature the March Stamp of the Month.
I hope you come back and "meet" my super-creative, talented team-mates by hopping through the blog hop.
Have a wonderful weekend.


1 comment:

Morgan Vogt said...

Lynn - I loved reading about your journey into CTMH. I really hope we get a chance to meet in person someday. :)