Monday, June 29, 2015

Summer Crush

In cleaning my craft room I found some extra photos and memorabilia from
the 2014 Close To My Heart Convention.
I quickly added them to my CTMH My Crush Book.
I had started a Modville Crush Book to document my CTMH journey.

a little stamping and a detail of a card I got from my leader Brenda





Since the background pages are pre-printed documenting memories
is fast and easy when you use a My Crush Book.
Seeing these pictures brought back so many wonderful memories.
It is getting close to time for new convention memories...2015 convention will be at the same place, Disneyland in Annaheim, CA.  
I leave in just over a week and I cannot wait to see these lovely ladies and meet new team-mates as well.
Just a reminder about the Summer Crush special...
when you purchase any My Crush Book and it's coordinating Assortment, you get the coordinating stamp set FREE!
Details on my CTMH website HERE.
These sets make great gifts too!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Perfection!

Audrey Pettit said...

So adorable, Lynn! That little book is super cute, and really would make short work of putting together an album. Love the bits of stamping you added. And how fun this year's convention is coming up soon! I know you're excited about that!