Saturday, September 26, 2015

Scrappy Saturday


Today I am sharing a layout I created about my son,
the world traveler. 
It has been over a year since I have seen him
Scrapping photos of him helps keep him "close to my heart".
I used Urban papers and coordinating Complements for this layout.
I was inspired by Michelle's layout that you can see, on her blog, HERE.
I saw Michelle's layout on Paper Issues and asked her if it was okay to share since I pretty much scraplifted the entire layout, only using
Close To My Heart "Urban" products.
The "love this" sentiment stamps are from the September National Stamping special,



6 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, this is beautiful Lynn! I love the papers and colors, and the scattering of stars and paint splats on the right hand side is really eye catching. Love how they pull the eye up across the page, and they do great balancing the weight of the heavier papers on the left.
I know it can't be easy to not see your son for so long. I'm glad you have great photos like this to keep you close. :)

Nancy Ball said...

I love this layout. You've included so many interesting elements to look at, but I always go back to the picture. It also has many interesting elements to look at.

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

I LOVE this! Everything comes together so nicely. The journaling is perfectly accented by the complements and stamped images. I have to tell you that your handwriting reminds me of mine! :)

Michelle said...

Your LO is absolutely beautiful! Thank you for scraplifting me!

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I am in love with this layout!!!!