Monday, November 23, 2015

Simply Fundamentals Leftovers

This week is dedicated to sharing 
projects created with 
Fundamentals.
Today I am sharing two cards that I created with the scraps I had leftover from my

When I have scraps and I'm not sure where to start with them I turn to favorite sketch blogs.
For these two cards I used sketches from


 and

this card created from a previous sketch.

I was bummed to see I missed the posting deadline to link up to the challenge, but
I was quickly cheered up to see I got a "Shout Out" with a previous card.
I {heart} Retrosketches!
You can check it out HERE.
For each of these cards I used the 
Hostess Set
"Birthday Wish".
Let me know if you would like to host a gathering and earn FREE product,
including exclusive Hostess Only sets. 
Love those!


No comments: