Friday, February 5, 2016

Kraft-y Heart Blog Share


This month's featured paper packet is
It is beautiful paper and the complements are just as beautiful!
Kim, my Kraft-y Heart partner and I are sharing some fave projects with this line.
I decided to share two cards that I created inspired by sketches in


The Springtime Wishes stamp set that I have been using with our
Watercolors pairs nicely with this paper as well.


I love using the smaller journaling cards that come in the paper packet for cards like this one above.
Thanks for visiting,
now take a minute to visit my extremely talented and creative friend
Kim at

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

These are such beautiful cards, Lynn! Love this paper pack! The colors are right up my alley. Love the designs and love the touches of glitter and pearls. Sweet scalloped border. Love the dimensional cut out flower, too!