Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Team Tuesday

Well, folks it is the last Tuesday of the month and my final Team Tuesday post.
Today, I welcome a new team member Jodie!  When I sat down with Jodie to go over the perks of joining this month I realized what a special offer this is!  Not only do you get to earn so many wonderful rewards when you reach Straight to the Top goals but there is a  very reachable reward that earns you a FREE Cricut Collection ($99) value!  Already own all our Cricut Collections, then you can choose $100 product credit.  Wow, that is a fantastic deal.


Earn Rewards to Take You
Straight To The Top
There has never been a better time to join my Close To My Heart team,
We have an awesome rewards program just for our new Consultants called Straight To The Top (STTT). As you achieve each milestone in the STTT
program, you will not only earn money from your sales, but you will also earn fun, exclusive rewards that will help you continue marketing your Close To
My Heart business and sharing your passion for crafting. I’m here to help you in every step of your journey. Join my Team today, and watch the perks pile up!
The chart below specifies the STTT incentive rewards you can receive in your first three months as a Consultant in relation to your personal sales.


Level 1 Level 2 Level 3 Bonus
Amount to Achieve $250 Additional $400 Additional $550 Reach all three levels,
total of $1200
Time Frame 30 days 60 days 90 days Each level must be achieved
by deadline
Your Reward! Three exclusive My Acrylix® Exclusive On The Go bag Exclusive Close To My Heart Medium organizer full of
Business Builder stamp sets and heart dangle Logo T-Shirt product valued at over $150
© CTMH Co. U 09/2015





Cute stuff, right?  Kinda makes me wish I could sign up all over again!

LEVEL 2
On The Go
Bag
BONUS
Over $150
worth of
products
LEVEL 1
Exclusive
Stamps
LEVEL 3
Logo

T-Shirt

This is the last week for the bonus $100/Cricut Collection reward so if you have been thinking of joining a Close To My Heart team, NOW is the time!  Just let me know and I will do all I can to do help you!  Thanks for your time lovely blog readers!
You can read more about signing up, on my website, HERE.

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Awesome! Congrats on your new team member!